Monday, October 28, 2013

CANT HELP THIS FEELING !!!!!!!!!


I cant help this feeling and I
Pray to god that I am wrong
I say it becoz it bothers me
Not trying to write a song

Bothered uneasy may be even sad
Affecting u a lot are experiences u had
Maybe concerned that ur heart might break
You are hesitating to give life another take

Open up to me
And I will be a friend forever
For I swear to be honest
Cant promise clever

Will never break your heart
And I mean what I say
Will stand by you forever
AND ONLY IF I MAY

Not trying to be a hero
Just trying to help
Cant pretend to be indifferent
Unable to stop myself

Ohh and if u think otherwise
Of me like other guys
And that I sud just back off….
Mind my business and lay off

Do not stop or hesitate
U just need to mention …
Cause adding to your troubles
Was never my intention…..

No comments:

Post a Comment